Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF STUDIO49.EE WEB STORE
The owner of studio49.ee web store is Concerto Grosso OÜ (reg. code 104993446), Tatari 13, 10116 Tallinn, Estonia.
1. Validity of conditions of sale
1) The conditions of sale are valid between the buyer at the studio49.ee web store (hereafter referred to as the 'Consumer') and the trader Concerto Grosso OÜ (the 'Web Store') for the purchase of goods and services.
2) In addition to these terms and conditions, legal relationships arising from the purchase of products from the Web Store are regulated by the Law of Obligations Act, the Consumer Protection Act and other legislation applicable in the Republic of Estonia.
3) The Web Store reserves the right to change the conditions of sale. These changes will be made available on the web page studio49.ee
2. Price information
1) The prices and information about products can be found directly at the products.
2) All prices at the Web Store are in Euros (EUR, €) and include value added tax of 20%.
3) An additional charge for transport is added to purchases that total below EUR 500 according to the delivery method chosen by the Consumer (Omniva Parcelpoint – EUR 3; courier service within Estonia – EUR 10; courier service outside Estonia - EUR 20).
4) Delivery charge depends on the location of the Consumer and delivery method. Delivery charge will be displayed to the Consumer at checkout.
5) Prices are valid from the date of placing an order until the expiry of the payment date of the order (for legal persons 21 days after placing the order).
6) If the order was placed prior to a change in the conditions of sale or in prices, the legal relationship between the Consumer and Concerto Grosso OÜ will be governed by the terms and conditions that are applied during the time of placing the order.
7) The Web Store reserves the right to make changes in sales prices. These changes will be made available on the web page studio49.ee
3. Placing an order (a more detailed description of the ordering process can be found here - How to buy?)
1) Add the desired products to your shopping cart.
2) To place an order, first click on the 'Order' link on the shopping cart page.
3) Fill in the required information fields on the checkout page, agree with sales conditions, select a suitable delivery method and click on the 'Order with payment obligation' link. You will then see an invoice, which you can conveniently pay via a bank link (Swedbank, SEB, Nordea, Danske, LHV, Krediidipank, Pocopay) or through bank transfer (legal persons only) as a Euro payment. The details for making a Euro payment inclusive of all effective national taxes and additional fees can be found on the invoice displayed after you have confirmed your order. An order confirmation will also be sent to your e-mail address.
4) Fill in the fields on the information and order confirmation pages carefully, as the accuracy and correctness of the data submitted affects the fast and smooth delivery of your purchases and the subsequent settlement of potential disputes and complaints.
5) Orders placed via the web store are processed on business days (Mon–Fri 10:00 – 17:00). Orders placed later than at 14:00 on Friday will be processed on the following Monday. This also applies to the 'Local pick-up’ delivery option.
6) If the ordered goods can not be delivered in connection with the expiration of goods or some other reason, the Customer will be notified as soon as possible and the money paid (including the delivery cost) will be returned immediately, but not later than 14 days after the notice is sent.
4. The sales contract’s entry into force
1) With the contract of sale, the Web Store undertakes to deliver to the Consumer available and soon-to-be-produced goods as well as the goods that the Web Store will obtain in the future and to transfer their ownership to the Consumer, whereas the Consumer undertakes to pay to the Web Store for the goods in the amount indicated on the invoice and to accept the goods.
2) Orders that have not been paid for after 21 days since placing the order will be cancelled (this due date is applied to orders placed by legal persons).
3) The contract of sale enters into force after the receipt of the payment made by the Consumer on the bank account of the Web Store.
1) After the contract of sales enters into force the Web Store assembles the order and hands it over to the company's logistics partners for delivery.
2) Orders will be delivered to the following countries: Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Finland.
3) Delivery cost will be beared by the Consumer. Adequate price information is displayed with shipping methods.
4) The Consumer will receive the shipment to an Estonian address within 14-30 days from the moment the Web Store receives the payment for the order on its bank account. Outside Estonia the shipment will reach the destination within 20-35 days from the moment the Web Store receives the payment for the order on its bank account. On exceptional cases the shipment will reach the destination in 45 days. Exception: all "Available In Stock" products will be delivered to an Estonian address in 1-3 business days and to an international address in 4-7 business days.
5) Delivery times indicated on the Web Store's website apply from the moment the Web Store receives the payment for the order on its bank account.
6) In order to avoid delivery delays, the order forms have to be filled in carefully and the delivery information submitted should be accurate and valid.
7) The Web Store is not responsible for a delay in delivery if the goods were handed over to the logistics partners on time, but the delivery was delayed due to circumstances that the Web Store could not foresee or control.
6. Return policy
1) After receiving an order, the Consumer has the right to withdraw from the contract entered into at the Web Store within 14 days without giving any reason. The standard form of the application of withdrawal is available on the website of the Web Store. (Web stores can access it here: Standard form of the withdrawal request). The right of withdrawal does not apply if the Consumer is a corporation.
2) If the condition of the product to be returned has deteriorated, the Consumer is responsible for the decreased value of the object due to its use only if the product has been used in any other way than is needed to verify its nature, qualities and proper functioning. To verify the object's nature, qualities and proper functioning, the Consumer should treat and use the object only in the manner that would be generally allowed in a store.
3) If the goods are used for purposes other than those necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods or it has signs of wear or use, the Web Store may lower the recoverable fee in accordance with the decrease in the value of the goods.
4) In order to return goods, the Consumer has to submit a request for withdrawal from the purchase of goods (download in .pdf format) and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than within 14 days of the receipt of the product.
5) The Consumer has to return the goods within 14 days following the submission of the request for withdrawal or provide evidence that they have given the goods to the logistics company within the mentioned period.
6) Costs for the return will be beared by the Consumer unless the reason for returning the goods is that the goods do not correspond to the order.
7) The Consumer does not have to return goods via the logistics company if the Web Store has agreed to pick up the goods.
8) After receiving the request for withdrawal the Web Store will promptly – no later than within 14 days – refund all the fees received from the Consumer under the contract, including the transport fees paid by the Consumer.
9) The Web Store may refuse to reimburse payments until the goods have been returned, or the Consumer has supplied evidence of having shipped the goods, whichever occurs earlier.
10) However if the Consumer has explicitly chosen a delivery method that differs from the cheapest option offered by the seller, the Web Store is not required to reimburse the cost that exceeds the costs arising from the regular method of delivery.
11) The Web Store has the right to cancel the transaction and require the Consumer to return the goods if the price of goods in the web shop is indicated significantly lower because of an error than the market price of the goods.
7. Force majeure
1) The Web Store is not liable for the damage caused to the Consumer or for delivery delays if the damage or delay is caused by circumstances that the Web Store could not foresee or control.
8. Complaints procedure
1) The Web Store is responsible for the non-compliance or deficiencies of the goods sold to the Consumer that occur within two years from their delivery to the Consumer. In the first six months from delivery to the Consumer, it is assumed that the defect was already present at the time of the delivery. Disproving that presumption is the Web Store’s obligation.
2) If deficiencies occur, the Consumer has the right to turn to the Web Store within two months by sending an e-mail to studio49[ät]concertogrosso.ee or calling +372 58 666 848 and by providing with an exact description of deficiencies also the confirmation of the purchase.
3) We urge you to stop using the product when non-compliance or deficiencies occur.
4) The repair or replacement of defective goods shall be agreed between the Web Store and the Consumer. Costs of repair are covered by the Web Store.
5) The Web Store is not liable for defects that arise after delivery of the goods to the Consumer.
6) The Web Store does not assume liability for defects that arose through the Consumer's fault, either due to improper storage or non-intended use.
7) If the goods purchased from the Web Store have defects, for which the Web Store is responsible, the defective goods will be repaired or replaced by the Web Store. If it is not possible to repair or replace the goods, the Web Store will return all charges bound to the sales contract to the Consumer.
8) The Web Store will reply to the Consumer’s complaint within 15 days in writing or in a format that allows written reproduction.
9. Processing of personal data
1) By entering their data at the Web Store and with a corresponding consent, the Consumer agrees to the collection and processing of their personal data (name, phone number, delivery and/or home address, e-mail address) for processing orders and the transfer of their personal data to the logistics partners for the delivery of goods.
2) Encrypted communication with banks during the payments for goods ensures the security of the Consumer's personal bank details and makes them inaccessible for the Web Store itself.
3) The Web Store has the right to use the Consumer's residence or other address for sending advertisements and other information to the Consumer.
4) The Consumer has the right to forbid the collection and use of their personal data at any time, except where this is necessary for the collection of a contractual claim or for the delivery of goods.
5) The Web Store sends newsletters and offers to Consumer’s e-mail address only if the Consumer has expressed a wish by entering the e-mail address at studio49.ee website and giving a consent to receive direct messages.
6) It is possible for the Consumer to opt out newsletters and offers at any time by sending an e-mail to the Web Store or following the instructions provided in those newsletters or offers.
10. Settlement of disputes
1) If the Consumer has any complaints then those must be communicated by sending an e-mail to studio49[ät]concertogrosso.ee or by calling +372 58 666 848.
2) If the Consumer and the Web Store are unable to resolve the dispute by agreement then the Consumer may file a complaint with the Consumer Disputes Committee through the Consumer Protection Board. The procedural rules and the possibility to make a statement can be found here. Consumer Disputes Committee’s jurisdiction is to resolve disputes arising from contracts between the Consumer and the Web Store. Committee will review the consumer's complaint free of charge. Information about the Consumer Protection Board can be found on the website of the Consumer Protection Board.
3) Consumers can contact the institution engaged with dispute settlement in European Union (http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/).
Concerto Grosso OÜ
Reg. code: 10493446
Address: Tatari 13, 10116 Tallinn
Phone no.: +372 58 666 848 (Mon-Fri 10-17)
E-mail address: studio49[ät]concertogrosso.ee
VAT no.: EE100521997
IBAN: EE821010220256907222 (SEB)