Please read the Terms and Conditions of studio49.ee web store also (opens in a new window).
1) The Web Store will process your personal data in compliance with the legal requirements of data protection.
2) The Web Store uses your personal information only to process and deliver your orders.
3) The Web Store will forward to the carrier necessary data for delivering your order.
4) The Web Store will not pass on, sell or disclose your personal information to other third parties without your prior consent except in the cases enacted by law.
5) The Web Store will process your first and last name, phone number, address, e-mail address, bank details and other information that is provided by you when submitting the order and/or the user account registration.
6) If you have subscribed to the Web Store's newsletters, you always have the right to opt out.
7) You have the right to access your personal data and request rectification, blocking or deletion of your data at any time, except the if the law enacts otherwise.
8) If you should have any issues regarding your personal data, you are entitled to send an e-mail to studio49[ät]concertogrosso.ee or call +372 58 666 848.